SABER BLADE

Thursday, August 12, 2010

COLLECTION

everyone have an interest with many thing and that interest become a collection.first my sister have an interest with collecting book when i say book i mean comic book she also like to take picture and for some reason i think that picture turn into a collection she can edit it with her computer and stuff she kinda weird but that what made her special.i also have a brother i dont know what my bro collect in the past wait know i remember it was comic book same as my sister but now he have another collection and that is to collect toy when i say toy i mean figurine like bleach,marvel character,and maybe even star wars that my brother for you wait i forgot he also collect model airplane he like to fly in the sky hehehe.hmmmmmm i forgething something ............oh yeah my lil bro he first started to collect key chain but then give up on that and start a new collection and that is rubiks if i say rubiks cube the it isnt true i mean he like to collect weird kind of rubiks like pyramix ,twist,and bla bla bla it take to long to name them all so ........hmmm oh yeah so that it my sis collect picture and cat stuff my bro collect figurine and my lil bro collect rubiks wait arent we forgething someone hmmmmmm who could it be ???????? ummmmmm wait wait i got it its me the author of this blog well as u can see in my blog i have started to collect swords not just any swords anime swords like one piece ,bleach,naruto and others so if you have a weird intrest just remember so thus everyone else ok thats it the im going to finish post right now i mean........now wait ...........now wait wait ............i just farted ok bye and have nice ramadhan

1 comment:

  1. haha..i used to collect posters and coins..do you remember?..my coins collection and you lost them?..those were the days. i remember i used to collect mugs as well. not really collecting them, it just that i used to have a lot of them for my birthday presents..collecting somehow makes you complete..that what i think...

    ReplyDelete