SABER BLADE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DAYS AT CAMP (the beginning)





Hello and welcome this is my first time bloging so i have no idea what to do hmm...... oh i know let me tell you the story of me and my twin bro went to camp PLKN at ksp(kem seri perkasa mantin)the story goes like this,my brother amie aka (Rubik's boy) got a letter to serve his country by going to sri pekasa camp at mantin for 3 month at least, as for me aman aka (saber boy)have to go too because you never know what will to us if one of us get hurt or lost or bullied by some kids at the camp so we have to watch out for each other and beside our house going to be remodel then the best to kill time is to go to a camp or something while we wait for the house to finish.Well that's it for to day until next time on DAYS AT CAMP

No comments:

Post a Comment